KPL Reopens March 8
What to expect at your next visit
Kalamazoo Public Library is pleased to announce that all library locations will reopen to the public with limited access to services on Monday, March 8. Curbside service will continue to be offered at all locations.
TEMPORARY LIMITED LOCATIONS, HOURS & PROCEDURES
Until Further Notice
All KPL locations will be open with reduced hours and limited access to services. Curbside KPL service will also be provided during our open hours at the following locations:
Your safety is our top priority. To provide the best visiting experience for everyone, we ask patrons to abide by the following requirements:
- All patrons are required to properly wear (covering nose and mouth) a face-covering at all times during their visit.* If you do not have one, a mask will be provided by KPL staff upon entry.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms, please do not enter.
- Patrons must maintain 6 feet of distance from one another.
- Each location will only allow 25% of building capacity at one time.
- Patrons will have 1-hour maximum to browse, use the computer or check out materials.
- Remember that KPL is “fine-free” so you will not face any overdue fees.
- Toys, puzzles, and musical instruments will not be available in the children’s area.
- Public phone will not be available in the Central lower level.
- Multi-use print publications including newspapers and magazines will not be available at this time.
- Study rooms and meeting rooms are not available for use for any purpose until further notice.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes are available.
- All KPL buildings are routinely cleaned by KPL staff.
*Children age 5 and older are required to wear a face covering.
KPL is very excited to welcome back our patrons, and we look forward to seeing you soon!