Bring Your Ideas to Life
Great news! The Idea Lab reopens with new hours on Monday, May 9!
Monday: 12–5 pm
Wednesday: 12–5 pm
Friday: 12–6 pm
Saturday: 12–5 pm
- Nomad 883 Pro CNC Mill
- FormLabs 3D Resin Printer
- Snapmaker 3-1 (Laser Engraver, 3D Printer and CNC Mill)
- Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer
- Flashforge Creator Pro
- Cricut Explore 3
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Lightroom, Adobe Premiere, and more)
- Wacom Drawing Tablets
- Camtasia: Screen Recorder and Video Editor
- Animaker: DIY Animation Software
- Arturia Music Keyboards
- Gretsch G2210 Streamliner Electric Guitar
- Gretsch Guitars G2220 Bass
- Yeti Microphones
- Logic Pro
Please note that the 6 available computers are all 21.5″ 4K iMacs.
KPL Staff is available to assist you in learning how to use any of the programs or tools listed above.
Digitization services are also available in the Local History Room at the Central location.
For additional information call (269) 553-7826.