Raymond W. Fox Law Library
Current and Comprehensive Legal Materials
The Law Library provides current and comprehensive legal materials that meet the legal research and information needs of library users.
Kalamazoo’s Raymond W. Fox Law Library models intergovernmental cooperation. Kalamazoo County funded the renovation of former storage space to house the law library at the Kalamazoo Public Library, and it continues to assist with materials costs. KPL contributes library staff, technological expertise, and a state-of-the-art facility. The County Bar Association collaborates with KPL on programming.
The Print Collection
- Professional legal collection, including state and federal primary and secondary law
- Kalamazoo county, city, village, and township laws
- Extensive self-help books on civil, criminal, and family law issues
Law Library Staff
Our knowledgeable staff can help you:
- Find material on specific issues
- Use the professional legal collection, including the Westlaw Edge database
- Direct you to community resources to help you resolve your issue
Please Note: By law, the staff cannot interpret legal material, give legal advice, select forms or recommend language for use on legal documents.