As a convenience, all eligible KPL materials receive one courtesy renewal when the material first becomes due.
- Eligible materials are automatically renewed on the due date
- If your account includes an email address, you will receive a message confirming what was renewed
- You will also receive a separate email letting you know if any materials were not renewed
Materials Not Eligible for Courtesy Renewal:
- Materials that have holds for other patrons
- Materials that have already received one courtesy renewal
- Hot Picks
- Book Club Picks titles
- Mobile hotspots
How to Renew Library Materials
You may renew library materials by asking a staff member at the checkout desk, by calling (269) 553-7806, or by yourself at a computer with Internet access.
- Click the My Account link at the top of the page
- Enter your Library Card number (no spaces between numbers) and PIN number (typically the last four digits of your telephone number)
- Locate the material(s) in your Checkouts list(s)
- Click the Renew Title button below the title(s) you wish to renew
Note: If an item is on reserve for another patron, you will not be able to renew it.
Need Help? Call (269) 553-7806 or visit the Checkout Desk at your library location.