2 of 2 Copies Available
- CENTRAL: Children's Collection
- OSHTEMO: Children's Collection
The secret of the Himalayas
- J GIDW (CEN, OSH)
New York : Dutton Children's Books, 2021.
175 pages : illustrations, map ; 22 cm.
When Professor Fauna spots a unicorn horn mounted on the wall of the Schmoke Brothers' living room, the Unicorn Rescue Society heads to the Himalayan mountains of Northern Pakistan to finally see a unicorn themselves.
"Created by Jesse Casey, Adam Gidwitz, and Chris Lenox Smith."
Maps on endpapers.
"Bonus story inside"--Page  of cover.
"A history of the Secret Order of the Unicorn (being the history of the secret organization, founded in the year 789, that exists to protect unicorns from all humans who might hurt them)"--Page .
- The secret of the Himalayas
- The secret order of the unicorn.
- Animal rescue > Juvenile fiction.
- Animals, Mythical > Juvenile fiction.
- Unicorns > Juvenile fiction.
- Adventure stories.
- Animals, Mythical > Fiction.
- Animal rescue > Fiction.
- Unicorns > Fiction.
- Pakistan > Juvenile fiction.
- Himalaya Mountains > Juvenile fiction.
- Himalaya Mountains > Fiction.
- Pakistan > Fiction.