1 of 1 Copy Available
- CENTRAL: Teen Collection
Lunch counter sit-ins : how photographs helped foster peaceful civil rights protests
- 323.1196 S6547 TEEN (CEN)
[North Mankato, Minnesota] : Compass Point Books a capstone imprint, 
64 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm.
"On point historical photographs combined with strong narration bring the saga of the Woolworth lunch counter sit-ins in the early 1960s to life. Readers will learn about the four brave college students who started it all, as well as the many who came after. These events changed the world. The photographer who took the photographs shown in this book is now in his 90s, but he agreed to an exclusive interview for this book."--Provided by publisher.
- African Americans > Civil rights > North Carolina > Greensboro > Juvenile literature.
- Greensboro (N.C.) > History > 20th century > Juvenile literature.
- Greensboro (N.C.) > Race relations > Juvenile literature.
- Greensboro Four (Greensboro, N.C.) > Juvenile literature.
- F.W. Woolworth Company > History > Social aspects > Juvenile literature.
- F.W. Woolworth Company.