3 of 3 Copies Available
- CENTRAL: Audiovisual Collection (2 copies)
- WASHINGTON SQUARE: Audiovisual Collection
- DVD 179.3 E141 (CEN, WSQ)
In English, with optional Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Narrated by Natalie Portman.
New York, NY : Sundance Selects, 
1 videodisc (94 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
Based on the bestselling book by Jonathan Safran Foer and narrated by co-producer Natalie Portman, this is an urgent look at the environmental, economic, and public health consequences of factory farming. It offers attainable, common-sense solutions to a growing crisis while making the case that ethical farming is not only an animal rights issue but also one that affects every aspect of life.
Title from container.
Based on the book by Jonathan Safran Foer.
Originally produced as a documentary in 2017.
Special features: Deleted scenes ; Jonathan Safran Foer interview ; trailer.
- Factory farms > Moral and ethical aspects.
- Factory farms > Environmental aspects.
- Meat industry and trade > Moral and ethical aspects.
- Food industry and trade > Moral and ethical aspects.
- Food industry and trade > Health aspects > United States.
- Animal industry > Moral and ethical aspects.
- Vegetarianism > Moral and ethical aspects.
- Animal welfare.
- Traditional farming.
- Food of animal origin.