Everyday millionaires : how ordinary people built extraordinary wealth -- and how you can too
- 332.024 H7142 (CEN, OSH, POW)
Brentwood, TN : Ramsey Press, 
"Millionaire status doesn't require inheriting a bunch of money or having a high-paying job. No. The path to becoming a millionaire is paved with more-ordinary tools--tools that you either already have or that you can learn. If you thought you could never become a millionaire, think again. Listen and learn from over 10,000 everyday millionaires who have done it and believe it's possible for you too."--Jacket flap.
- You've been lied to
- Millionaire myth : the wealthy didn't earn and don't deserve their money
- Millionaire myth : the wealthy take big risks with their money
- Millionaire myth : the wealthy have a leg up in education and careers
- Stop making excuses and start believing
- Own it : millionaires take personal responsibility
- Live on less than you make : millionaires practice intentionality
- Think ahead : millionaires are goal-oriented
- Do what it takes : millionaires are hard workers
- Stick to it : millionaires are consistent
- The decision is up to you.