The color of law : a forgotten history of how our government segregated America
- 305.8 R847 (CEN, EAS, OSH, POW, WSQ)
New York : Liveright Publishing Corporation, 
xvii, 345 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- If San Francisco, then everywhere?
- Public housing, black ghettos
- Racial zoning
- "Own your own home"
- Private agreements, government enforcement
- White flight
- Irs support and compliant regulators
- Local tactics
- State-sanctioned violence
- Suppressed incomes
- Looking forward, looking back
- Considering fixes