1 of 1 Copy Available
- CENTRAL: Audiovisual Collection
- DVD DRAMA (CEN)
In English, with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
Ginger Rogers, Dennis Morgan, Eduardo Ciannelli, Ernest Cossart, Gladys Cooper, James Craig, Katherine Stevens.
Burbank, Calif. : Turner Entertainment Co. : Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., 
1 videodisc (108 minutes) : sound, black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
Kitty, an indomitable working-class girl, endures the rejection of Philadelphia society, makes her own way as a single woman, and ultimately chooses between an unmarried arrangement with Main Line scion Wynnewood Strafford VI or marriage to a struggling physician.
Title from container.
"This disc is expected to play back in DVD video 'play only' devices and may not play back in other DVD devices, including recorders and PC drives"--Container.
From the novel by Christopher Morley.
Originally released as a motion picture in 1940.
Special features: 2 classic cartoons: Bad luck Blackie, Tom and Jerry in Kitty foiled ; 2 radio productions with Ginger Rogers.
- Morley, Christopher, 1890-1957 > Film adaptations.
- Working class women > Drama.
- Single women > Drama.
- Mate selection > Drama.
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations) > Drama.
- Man-woman relationships > Drama.
- Women > United States > Social conditions > 20th century > Drama.
- Philadelphia (Pa.) > Social life and customs > Drama.