Daniel Tiger's neighborhood. Would you be mine?
- DVD CHILDREN/FAMILY (EAS, OSH)
In English, with English subtitles; English descriptive audio.
[Boston, MA] : PBS Distribution, 
Title from container.
Based on characters created by Fred Rogers.
Originally broadcast as individual episodes of the television series on PBS from 2012-2015.
Little Daniel is a shy, but brave, four-year-old tiger who lives in the beloved Neighborhood of Make-Believe, exploring the neighborhood and his school with his friends, viewing the ordinary as extraordinary.
- It's love day!
- Daniel's love day surprise
- Daniel and Miss Elaine play rocketship
- Daniel plays at the castle
- Friends help each other
- Daniel helps O tell a story
- Margaret's first chime time
- Tiger family fun.