9 of 9 Copies Available
- ALMA POWELL: Audiovisual Collection
- CENTRAL: Audiovisual Collection (2 copies)
- CENTRAL: New Audiovisual Collection
- EASTWOOD: Audiovisual Collection (2 copies)
- OSHTEMO: Audiovisual Collection
- WASHINGTON SQUARE: Audiovisual Collection (2 copies)
- DVD MYSTERY/SUSPENSE (CEN, EAS, OSH, POW, WSQ)
In English, Spanish or French, with optional Spanish or French subtitltes; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing, English DVS.
Mia Wasikowska, Jessica Chastain, Tom Hiddleston, Charlie Hunnam, Jim Beaver, Burn Gorman, Leslie Hope, Doug Jones.
Universal City, CA : Universal Studios Home Entertainment, 
Title from container.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2015.
Bonus features: Keys to deciphering Crimson Peak by Guillermo del Toro ; deleted scenes ; Beware of Crimson Peak ; The light and dark of Crimson Peak ; feature commentary with co-writer/director Guillermo del Toro.
When her heart is stolen by a seductive stranger, a young woman is swept away to a house atop a mountain of blood-red clay--a place filled with secrets that will haunt her forever. Between desire and darkness, between mystery and madness, lies the truth behind Crimson Peak.