Log In to Place HoldAdd Author AlertMore Details
1 of 1 Copy Available
- CENTRAL: Second Floor
Bright-sided : how the relentless promotion of positive thinking has undermined America
- 155.232 E334 (CEN)
235 p. ; 22 cm.
A sharp-witted knockdown of America's love affair with positive thinking and an urgent call for a new commitment to realism, existential clarity and courage.
- Smile or die : the bright side of cancer
- The years of magical thinking
- The dark roots of American optimism
- Motivating business and the business of motivation
- God wants you to be rich
- Positive psychology : the science of happiness
- How positive thinking destroyed the economy
- Postscript on post-positive thinking.