The liar in your life : the way to truthful relationships
- 177.3 F3127 (OSH)
New York : Twelve, 2009.
viii, 292 p. ; 24 cm.
"One of the nation's leading authorities on lying describes and explains the prevalence and consequences of deception in our lives."--Provided by the publisher.
- Everyday inventions of everyday life
- The liar's advantage
- Deception 101 : how children learn to lie
- The evolution of deceit : are we born to lie?
- Broken trust : loving a liar
- Self-deception : the lies we tell ourselves
- Cosmetic deceit : lies to make us seem richer, smarter, better
- Lies with intent : deceit to dupe, trick, and cheat
- Synthetic reality : media-manufactured lies
- Career lies : deception in the workplace
- Web of deceit : the brave new world of internet dishonesty.