The West Wing. The complete third season
- DVD TV SERIES (CEN, WSQ)
English dialogue, English, French, or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
Rob Lowe, Dulé Hill, Allison Janney, Janel Moloney, Richard Schiff, John Spencer, Bradley Whitford, Stockard Channing, and Martin Sheen.
Burbank, CA : Warner Bros. Entertainment : Distributed by Warner Home Video, 
Title from container.
Originally aired on television from 2001-2002.
Contains all 22 episodes from the third season.
Special features: reel-life to real-life documentary special in which real-life White House veterans talk about their experiences; third-season making-of documentaries; a property master's story and the chief of stuff; audio commentary on 3 key episodes by series creator Aaron Sorkin and others Political Missteps.
Storylines include the investigation into the alleged cover-up of President Barlet's illness, the early bid for a second term and confrontations with global terrorism. Reel- and real-life events profoundly intersect in the historic Isaac and Ishmael episode made in the wake of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. And must-see bonus features include a special The West Wing look at the executive branch featuring interviews with former U.S. Presidents and staff.
- Disc 1, side A: Isaac and Ishmael
- Manchester, part 1
- Manchester, part 2
- Ways and Means. Disc 1, side B: On the day before
- War crimes
- Gone quiet
- Indians in the lobby. Disc 2, side A: Women of Qumar
- Bartlet for America
- H. Con-172
- 100,000 airplanes. Disc 2, side B: Two Bartlets
- Night five
- Hartsfield's landing
- Dead Irish writers. Disc 3, side A: U.S. Poet Laureate
- Enemies foreign and domestic. Disc 3, side B: Black Vera Wang
- We killed Yamamoto
- Posse comitatus. Disc 4: Special features. Property master's story
- Chief of stuff
- Political missteps.