Daniel Boone. Season 2
- DVD TV SERIES (CEN)
English with Spanish audio option.
Fess Parker, Albert Salmi, Ed Ames, Patrica Blair, Veronica Cartwright, Darby Hinton, Dallas McKennon, Robert Logan.
[Los Angeles, CA] : Liberation Entertainment ; Camarillo, CA : Distributed by Goldhil Entertainment, 
Title from container.
Originally broadcast on television during the 1965-1966 season.
Contains all 29 episodes from the second season.
"Seen for the first time in glorious living color."
Special features: Perspectives on making 'Daniel Boone, the series'; "Looking back": recent interviews with the cast; chronological air dates listing; production photos; 'Daniel Boone' web links; 2006 cast reunion photos; explore Fess Parker's winery.
Set in and around Kentucky and Virginia during the colonial period preceeding the American Revolution, Daniel Boone takes us on suspenseful action adventures with his fellow frontiersman and women.
- Disc 1: Episode 1: My name is Rawls ; Episode 2: The old man and the cave ; Episode 3: The trek ; Episode 4: The mound builders
- Disc 2: Episode 5: The tortoise and the hare ; Episode 6: Empire of the lost ; Episode 7: The peace tree ; Episode 8: The Thanksgiving story
- Disc 3: Episode 9: The Aaron Burr story ; Episode 10: The first beau ; Episode 11: Cry of gold ; Episode 12: The Christmas story
- Disc 4: Episode 13: A rope for Mingo ; Episode 14: The perilous journey ; Episode 15: The Tamarack Massacre affair ; Episode 16: Gabriel
- Disc 5: Episode 17: The deserter ; Episode 18: Crisis by fire ; Episode 19: Seminole territory ; Episode 20: The gun
- Disc 6: Episode 21: The prisoners ; Episode 22: The fifth man ; Episode 23: The gun barrel highway ; Episode 24: The search
- Disc 7: Episode 25: Fifty rifles ; Episode 26: The trap ; Episode 27: The accused ; Episode 28: Cibola
- Disc 8: Episode 29: The high Cumberland ; Special features.