Courtesy Renewals New!
As a convenience, all eligible KPL materials receive one courtesy renewal when the material first becomes due.
- Eligible materials are automatically renewed two days before the due date
- If your account includes an email address you will receive a message confirming what was renewed
- You will also receive a separate email letting you know if any materials were not renewed
Materials not eligible for courtesy renewal:
- Materials that have holds for other patrons
- Materials that have already received one courtesy renewal
- Hot Picks
- Book Club in a Bag titles
- Mobile hotspots
How to Renew Library Materials
You may renew library materials by asking a staff member at the checkout desk, by calling 553-7806, or by yourself at a computer with Internet access.
Log In to the KPL Catalog
- Click the My Account link at the top of the page
- Choose the Checkouts tab
- Click the checkbox next to the item(s) that you wish to renew (or check Select All)
- Click the Renew button and confirm
Note: If an item is on reserve for another patron, you will not be able to renew it.
Need Help? Call 269-553-7806 or visit the Checkout Desk at your library location.