North side of E Main (now E Michigan Ave), east of Burdick St.
Floorplans for this site are not available, but would generally be similar to the “New” theatre (q.v.). Seating was claimed to be nearly 300 including the balcony.
Opened and operated as a film theatre from Aug 5, 1911 to May of 1949.
Downtown Kalamazoo Theatres: map and index