Replaced an earlier school farther east on B. The second building was built about 1863 on land donated by John Ransom, and was later known as Ransom School. It was last listed in the Kalamazoo County school directories in 1956-57, at which point it was annexed to the Otsego School District. Classes continued to be held there through the spring of 1960. Later, students were bused into Otsego. The building was later used as a church. Being beyond repair, it was burned about 27 August 2012 as a training excercise by the Alamo Fire Department. The owner intended to rebuild it.
1925-26 Harriet Chappell
1927-31 Hazel Sweet - also taught at Alamo Center and Hackley Schools.
1931-35 Wilma G. DeYoung
1935-37 Bonnie Dailey
1937-38 Lois Hamlin
1938-40 Howard F. Bargwell - also taught at Finch School.
1940-42 Bonnie Westbey
1942-43 Lucille LaQuea
1943-50 Mary Egan - also taught at Oak Grove and Alamo Valley Schools.
1951-55 Winnifred Lucas - also taught at Alamo Valley School.
1955-59 Dorothy Benedict
1959-60 Mrs. Leach