3D Printing at KPL
Reproduce Digital Files as Solid Physical Objects
3D Printers in The Hub
Please keep the following rules in mind:
- Print requests are free.
- Files should be in STL format (.stl).
- Our printer can accommodate files up to 5.7” length x 5.7” width x 6.9” height.
- A maximum of four hours is allowed for each print job.
- We cannot accommodate requests for specific colors.
- Please allow up to two weeks for your file to be printed.
- You will be notified by phone or email when your print is complete.
- The library is not responsible for failed 3D prints, although we will do our best to assist in completing successful 3D prints.
- The library reserves the right to refuse any 3D print request.