3 of 4 Copies Available
- CENTRAL: New Audiovisual Collection
- OSHTEMO: Audiovisual Collection (2 copies)
Empire of light
- BLU-RAY DRAMA (CEN, OSH)
In English, with optional French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing, English descriptive audio.
Olivia Colman, Micheal Ward, Tom Brooke, Tanya Moodie, Hannah Onslow, Crystal Clarke, Toby Jones, Colin Firth.
[Los Angeles, CA] : 20th Century Studios, 2023.
1 videodisc (approximately 115 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
MPA rating: R; sexual content, language and brief violence.
Set in an English coastal town in the early 1980s, EMPIRE OF LIGHT is a drama about the power of human connection during turbulent times.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
Bonus extra: Creating Empire of light.
- Manic-depressive persons > Drama.
- Manic-depressive illness > Drama.
- Motion picture theaters > Employees > Drama.
- Motion picture theaters > Drama.
- Men, Black > England > Social conditions > 20th century > Drama.
- Interracial friendship > Drama
- Man-woman relationships > England > Drama.
- Racism > England > Drama.
- Nineteen eighties > Drama.
- England > Social conditions > 20th century > Drama.