Under the skin : the hidden toll of racism on American lives and on the health of our nation
- 362.1089 V722 (CEN, OSH)
New York : Doubleday, a division of Penguin Random House LLC, 
269 pages ; 24 cm.
"The first book to tell the full story of race and health in America today, showing the toll racism takes on individuals and the health of our nation, by a groundbreaking journalist at the New York Times Magazine"--
- Everything I thought was wrong
- The dangerous myth that Black bodies are different
- Unequal treatment
- Something about being Black is bad for your body and your baby
- Where you live matters
- Strong, loud, and angry : the invisibility of Black emotional pain
- Discrimination and ill-treatment can harm every body
- Putting the care back in health care : solutions.