Log In to Place HoldAdd Author AlertMore Details
0 of 1 Copy Available0 holds
Rise up! : how you can join the fight against white supremacy
- 305.8 F5973.1 TEEN (CEN)
New York, NY : Henry Holt and Company, 2021.
xxvi, 230 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Ages 12+ Henry Holt and Company.
"An overview of the roots and legacies of racial bias and white supremacy in the United States."--
Fleming breaks down the origins of racial injustice and its continued impact today. She shares the knowledge and values that unite all antiracists: compassion, solidarity, respect, and courage in the face of adversity. -- adapted from jacket
- (Un)learning racism
- What the heck is white supremacy?
- Stealing America
- Why slavery still matters
- Second-class citizens
- Crime and punishment
- The images we see
- Racism and antiracism in sports
- How you can change the racial future.
- Racism > United States > History > Juvenile literature.
- Race awareness > United States > Juvenile literature.
- Anti-racism > United States > Juvenile literature.
- Social justice > United States > Juvenile literature.
- United States > Race relations > History > Juvenile literature.
- United States > Race relations > History.