Log In to Place HoldAdd Author AlertMore Details
5 of 5 Copies Available
- ALMA POWELL: Children's Collection
- CENTRAL: Children's Collection
- EASTWOOD: Children's Collection
- OSHTEMO: Children's Collection
- WASHINGTON SQUARE: Standard shelving location
The civil rights movement
- J 323.1196 VENA (CEN, EAS, OSH, POW, WSQ)
Mankato, MN : The Child's World, 2021.
32 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 25 cm.
The Civil Rights Movement was a time of drastic change in America. From the end of Reconstruction, when blacks were denied their rights in the South, through the Montgomery bus boycott and Dr. Martin Luther King's 'I Have a Dream' speech, to the election of the first black president of the United States, witness the events that forever changed the way we look at race.
- A citizen's right
- A movement for change
- The movement grows
- "I have a dream"
- The changing civil rights movement
- Think about it
- Time line.