1 of 1 Copy Available
- CENTRAL: Audiovisual Collection
Star trek, the original series. Season 3
- BLU-RAY TV SERIES (CEN)
In English, French or Spanish, with optional French, Spanish or Portuguese subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley, James Doohan, Nichelle Nichols, George Takei, Walter Koenig, Majel Barrett.
[Hollywood, Calif.] : CBS Blu-ray, 
6 videodiscs (22 hours, 30 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
Added Uniform Title
Captain Kirk and the crew of the Starship Enterprise explore space and defend the United Federation of Planets.
Originally broadcast as individual episodes on NBC during the 1968-1969 television season.
Special features: Preview trailers ; Life beyond Trek: Walter Koenig ; Chief engineer's log ; Memoir from Mr. Sulu ; Captain's log: Bob Justman ; "Where no man has gone before," the restored, unaired alternate pilot episode ; David Gerrold hosts "2009 convention coverage" ; "The anthropology of Star trek" Comic-Con panel 2009 ; "The world of Rod Roddenberry" Comic-Con panel 2009 ; Billy Blackburn's treasure chest: rare home movies and special memories part 3 ; "To boldly go--" season three ; Collectible Trek ; Star trek's impact.
- Spock's brain ; The Enterprise incident ; The Paradise syndrome ; And the children shall lead ; Is there in truth no beauty?
- Spectre of the gun ; Day of the dove ; For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky ; The Tholian web ; Plato's stepchildren
- Wink of an eye ; The empath ; Elaan of Troyius ; Whom gods destroy ; Let that be your last battlefield
- The mark of Gideon ; The lights of Zetar ; Requiem for Methuselah ; The way to Eden
- The cloud minders ; The savage curtain ; All our yesterdays ; Turnabout intruder
- The cage ; The cage
- Scott, Montgomery (Fictitious character) > Drama.
- Outer space > Exploration > Drama.
- Kirk, James T. (Fictitious character), 2233-2371 > Drama.
- Spock, Mr. (Fictitious character) > Drama
- McCoy, Leonard > Drama.
- Uhura, Nyota (Fictitious character), 2239- > Drama.
- Chekov, Pavel (Fictitious character), 2245- > Drama.