1 of 1 Copy Available
- CENTRAL: Audiovisual Collection
Star trek, Enterprise. Season one
- BLU-RAY TV SERIES (CEN)
In English, German, Italian, French, Japanese or Castilian, with optional Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Castilian, Italian, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian or Swedish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Scott Bakula, John Billingsley, Jolene Blalock, Dominic Keating, Anthony Montgomery, Linda Park, Connor Trinneer.
[Hollywood, Calif.] : CBS Blu-ray, 
6 videodiscs (19 hours, 7 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
Added Uniform Title
Captain Jonathan Archer pilots the Earth's first Warp-5 capable ship, Enterprise NX-01, on a long-range mission of research and discovery beginning in the year 2150. During his command, Captain Archer and his crew will face life-threatening challenges from the Xindi, an enemy bent on annihilating humanity via a planet-destroying superweapon, and from Terra Prime, a human terrorist group--as well as a host of problems stirred up by the ever-present Romulans. From suspiciously watchful Vulcans to the mysterious Sphere-Builders, a transdimensional species, these are the adventures of the Star Trek Enterprise.
Based upon "Star Trek" created by Gene Roddenberry.
Originally broadcast as individual episodes on UPN during the 2001-2002 television season.
Special features: Audio and text commentaries on select episodes ; deleted scenes ; cast introduction ; In conversation: Rick Berman and Brannon Braga ; network presentation ; syndication presentation ; archival mission logs ; On the set ; To boldly go: launching Enterprise.
- Broken bow ; Fight or flight ; Strange new world
- Unexpected ; Terra Nova ; The Andorian incident ; Breaking the ice ; Civilization
- Fortunate son ; Cold front ; Silent enemy ; Dear doctor ; Sleeping dogs
- Shadow of P'Jem ; Shuttlepod one ; Fusion ; Rogue planet ; Acquisition
- Oasis ; Detained ; Vox Sola ; Fallen hero / Desert crossing
- Two days and two nights ; Shockwave, part I.
- Archer, Jonathan (Fictitious character) > Drama.
- Enterprise (Imaginary space vehicle) > Drama.
- Interplanetary voyages > Drama.
- Human-alien encounters > Drama.
- Ship captains > Drama.
- Space ships > Drama.
- Space flight > Drama.
- Interstellar travel > Drama.
- Science and civilization > Drama.
- Outer space > Exploration > Drama.