White privilege : the myth of a post-racial society
- 305.8 B5759 (CEN)
Bristol, UK ; Chicago, IL : Policy Press, 2018.
xiv, 202 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
Why and how do those from black and minority ethnic communities continue to be marginalised? Bhopal explores how neoliberal policy-making has increased discrimination faced by those from non-white backgrounds. This important book examines the impact of race on wider issues of inequality and difference in society.
- Race as disadvantage
- White privilege
- Not white enough
- Intersectionality : gender, race and class
- Race, schooling and exclusion
- Higher education, race and representation
- Racism and bullying in the UK
- Racial inequalities in the labour market
- Wealth, poverty and inequality
- Race, social justice and equality.