Log In to Place HoldAdd Author AlertMore Details
9 of 10 Copies Available
- ALMA POWELL: Children's Collection (2 copies)
- CENTRAL: Children's Collection (3 copies)
- EASTWOOD: Children's Collection (2 copies)
- OSHTEMO: Children's Collection
- WASHINGTON SQUARE: Children's Collection
Before the ever after
- J WOOD (CEN, EAS, OSH, POW, WSQ)
New York : Nancy Paulsen Books, 
161 pages ; 22 cm
Ages 10 up. Nancy Paulsen Books.
ZJ's friends Ollie, Darry and Daniel help him cope when his father, a beloved professional football player, suffers severe headaches and memory loss that spell the end of his career.--
- Brain > Diseases > Juvenile fiction.
- Best friends > Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
- Fathers and sons > Juvenile fiction.
- Memory > Juvenile fiction.
- Football stories.
- African Americans > Juvenile fiction.
- Brain > Diseases > Fiction.
- Best friends > Fiction.
- Friendship > Fiction.
- Fathers and sons > Fiction.
- Memory > Fiction.
- Football > Fiction.
- African Americans > Fiction.