7 of 7 Copies Available
- ALMA POWELL: Audiovisual Collection
- CENTRAL: Audiovisual Collection (2 copies)
- EASTWOOD: Audiovisual Collection
- OSHTEMO: Audiovisual Collection
- WASHINGTON SQUARE: Audiovisual Collection (2 copies)
- DVD MYSTERY/THRILLER (CEN, EAS, OSH, POW, WSQ)
In English, with optional Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Willem Dafoe, Robert Pattinson.
Santa Monica, California : Lions Gate Entertainment, 
1 videodisc (109 minutes) : sound, black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
MPAA rating: R; sexual content, nudity, violence, disturbing images, and some language.
A hypnotic and hallucinatory tale of two lighthouse keepers on a remote and mysterious New England island in the 1890s. As an approaching storm threatens to sweep them from the rock and strange apparitions emerge from the fog, each man begins to suspect that the other has become dangerously unmoored.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2019.
Special features: The lighthouse: a dark and stormy tale ; audio commentary with co-writer & director Robert Eggers ; deleted scenes.