18 of 35 Copies Available
- ALMA POWELL: Audiovisual Collection
- ALMA POWELL: Hot Picks Collection (2 copies)
- CENTRAL: New Audiovisual Collection (3 copies)
- EASTWOOD: Audiovisual Collection
- EASTWOOD: Hot Picks Collection (2 copies)
- OSHTEMO: Audiovisual Collection (2 copies)
- OSHTEMO: Hot Picks Collection (2 copies)
- WASHINGTON SQUARE: Audiovisual Collection (2 copies)
- WASHINGTON SQUARE: Hot Picks Collection (3 copies)
- DVD DRAMA (CEN, EAS, OSH, POW, WSQ)
In English, French or Spanish, with optional French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing, English descriptive audio.
Keira Knightley, Alexander Skarsgard, Jason Clarke, Kate Phillips, Martin Compston.
Beverly Hills, CA : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, 2019.
Title from container.
Based upon the novel "The aftermath" by Rhidian Brook.
DVD release of the 2019 motion picture.
Special features: Deleted scenes ; VFX progressions ; First look ; audio commentary by director James Kent ; gallery.
Set in 1946, The Aftermath follows Rachael Morgan, a British woman whose colonel husband is charged with rebuilding war-ravaged Hamburg. When she joins him there during the bitter winter months, she learns they will be sharing their home with a German widower and his troubled daughter. Before long, the unusual arrangement intensifies political divides and stirs deep personal wounds. In this increasingly charged environment, enmity and grief give way to unexpected passion and betrayal.