15 of 24 Copies Available
- ALMA POWELL: Audiovisual Collection (2 copies)
- CENTRAL: Audiovisual Collection (4 copies)
- EASTWOOD: Audiovisual Collection (2 copies)
- OSHTEMO: Audiovisual Collection (3 copies)
- OSHTEMO: Hot Picks Collection
- WASHINGTON SQUARE: Audiovisual Collection (3 copies)
Five feet apart
- DVD DRAMA (CEN, EAS, OSH, POW, WSQ)
In English or Spanish, with optional Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing, English descriptive audio.
Haley Lu Richardson, Cole Sprouse, Moises Arias, Kimberly Hébert Gregory, Parminder Nagra, Claire Forlani.
Santa Monica, CA : Lions Gate Entertainment, 2019.
Title from container.
DVD release of the 2019 motion picture.
Special features: Audio commentary with director Justin Baldoni ; Crossing it off: making Five feet apart ; On the set of Five feet apart ; Attention to detail ; An artist's eye ; theatrical fan event ; deleted scenes ; alternate ending.
Stella Grant is a vibrant, fun-loving 17-year-old. Unlike most teenagers, Stella has to spend much of her time living at a hospital as a cystic fibrosis patient. When Stella meets Will, a charming and rebellious fellow patient, she feels a powerful connection--but restrictions dictate that she and Will maintain a safe distance between them. As their feelings grow, Stella and Will face a life-changing question: How does love feel when even a single touch is off-limits?