9 of 12 Copies Available
- ALMA POWELL: Audiovisual Collection (2 copies)
- CENTRAL: Audiovisual Collection (2 copies)
- CENTRAL: New Audiovisual Collection
- EASTWOOD: Audiovisual Collection
- OSHTEMO: Audiovisual Collection (2 copies)
- WASHINGTON SQUARE: Audiovisual Collection
The Cloverfield paradox
DVD SCIENCE FICTION/FANTASY
In English, French or Spanish, with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned, English audio description.
Daniel Brühl, Elizabeth Debicki, Aksel Hennie, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Chris O'Dowd, John Ortiz, David Oyelowo, Zhang Ziyi.
Hollywood, CA : Paramount Pictures, 
Sequel to: 10 Cloverfield Lane.
Originally released for streaming on Netflix in 2018.
Special features: Things are not as they appear: the making of The Cloverfield Paradox ; Shepard team: the cast.
Orbiting Earth on the brink of a devastating energy war, scientists prepare to test a device that could provide unlimited power-- or trap them in a terrifying alternate reality.