Sissy : a coming-of-gender story
- 921 T6289 (CEN, OSH)
New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons, 
"A heart-wrenching, eye-opening, and giggle-inducing memoir about what it's like to grow up not sure if you're (a) a boy, (b) a girl, (c) something in between, or (d) all of the above"--
- A quick manifesto
- The girls next door
- Nerds and wizards and Jesus, oh my!
- Inharmonious hormones
- A very dramatic (first) coming out
- In my own two shoes, on my own two feet
- A gothic wonderland, a major letdown
- Beloved token
- Sissy, femme, queer, and proud
- Dear Mom and Dad
- Epilogue: notes to self.