20 of 26 Copies Available
- ALMA POWELL: Audiovisual Collection
- CENTRAL: Audiovisual Collection (7 copies)
- CENTRAL: New Audiovisual Collection (2 copies)
- EASTWOOD: Audiovisual Collection (2 copies)
- OSHTEMO: Audiovisual Collection (6 copies)
- WASHINGTON SQUARE: Audiovisual Collection (2 copies)
- DVD DRAMA (CEN, EAS, OSH, POW, WSQ)
In English, with optional Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing, English descriptive audio.
Christian Bale, Amy Adams, Steve Carell, Sam Rockwell, Tyler Perry, Alison Pill, Jesse Plemons, Eddie Marsan, Justin Kirk, LisaGay Hamilton, Bill Camp, Don McManus, Lily Rabe, Shea Whigham.
Beverly Hills, CA : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, 
Title from container.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2018.
Special features: Deleted scenes ; Gaming the system: the making of Vice ; The music of power ; gallery.
VICE is the epic tale of how Dick Cheney, a bureaucratic Washington insider, quietly became the most powerful man in the world. It is a darkly comic look behind the scenes of American politics.