29 of 39 Copies Available
- ALMA POWELL: Audiovisual Collection (8 copies)
- CENTRAL: Children's Collection (7 copies)
- EASTWOOD: Audiovisual Collection (5 copies)
- OSHTEMO: Children's Collection (4 copies)
- OSHTEMO: Hot Picks Collection
- WASHINGTON SQUARE: Audiovisual Collection (4 copies)
Mary Poppins returns
- DVD CHILDREN/FAMILY (CEN, EAS, OSH, POW, WSQ)
English, Spanish or French dialogue; Spanish or French subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing, English descriptive audio.
Emily Blunt, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Ben Whishaw, Emily Mortimer, Julie Walters, Colin Firth, Meryl Streep, Dick Van Dyke, Angela Lansbury.
[Burbank, California] : Disney, 2019.
Based upon the "Mary Poppins" stories by PL Travers.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2018.
The magic continues as Mary Poppins helps the Banks family remember the joy of being a child. Together with her friend Jack the lamplighter, fun is brought back to the streets of London in a celebration that everything is possible-- even the impossible.