Log In to Place HoldMore Details
4 of 4 Copies Available
- ALMA POWELL: Teen Collection
- CENTRAL: Teen Collection
- OSHTEMO: Teen Collection
- WASHINGTON SQUARE: Standard shelving location
We say #never again : reporting by the Parkland student journalists
- 371.782 W3616 TEEN (CEN, OSH, POW, WSQ)
New York : Crown, 
260 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 22 cm
This collection of essays looks at the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland and the fight for gun control-- as told by the student reporters for the school's newspaper and TV station. They provide an inside look at that tragic day and the events that followed that only they could tell. The essays showcase how the teens have become media savvy and the skills they have learned and honed: harnessing social media, speaking to the press, and writing effective op-eds. -- adapted from jacket.
- MSD strong
- What comes next
- Honoring our fallen Eagles
- MSD media awards and accolades.
- Parkland Shooting, Parkland, Fla., 2018.
- School shootings > Florida > Parkland.
- Gun control > United States.
- Firearms > Law and legislation > United States.
- High school students > Social conditions.
- Violent crimes > United States > 21st century.
- Journalism, High school.
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Massacre, Parkland, Fla., 2018.
- School shootings > Political aspects > Florida > Parkland.
- High school students > Florida > Parkland.
- Gun control.
- Firearms > Law and legislation.
- Violent crimes.
- United States > Social conditions > 21st century.
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School (Parkland, Fla.)