Flight or fright
- FICTION FLIG (CEN, OSH, WSQ)
Baltimore : Cemetery Dance Publications, 2018.
An anthology about all the things that can go horribly wrong when suspended six miles in the air, hurtling through space at more than 500 mph and sealed up in a metal tube with hundreds of strangers. All the ways a trip into the friendly skies can turn into a nightmare, including some never thought of before. Featuring brand new stories by Joe Hill and Stephen King, as well as fourteen classic tales and one poem from the likes of Richard Matheson, Ray Bradbury, Roald Dahl, and Dan Simmons.
- Introduction / Stephen King
- Cargo / E. Michael Lewis
- Horror of the heights / Arthur Conan Doyle
- Nightmare at 20,000 feet / Richard Matheson
- Flying machine / Ambrose Bierce
- Lucifer! / E.C. Tubb
- Fifth category / Tom Bissell
- Two minutes forty-five seconds / Dan Simmons
- Diablitos / Cody Goodfellow, Cody
- Air raid / John Varley
- You are released / Joe Hill
- Warbirds / David J. Schow
- The flying machine / Ray Bradbury
- Zombies on a plane / Bev Vincent
- They shall not grow old / Roald Dahl
- Murder in the air / Peter Tremayne
- The turbulance expert / Stephen King
- Falling / James Dickey
- Afterword: an important message from the flight deck / Bev Vincent.