A super upsetting cookbook about sandwiches
- 641.84 K842 (CEN)
New York : Clarkson Potter/Publishers, 
"Tyler Kord is chef-owner of the lauded No. 7 restaurant and No. 7 Sub shops in New York. He is also a fabulously neurotic man who directs his energy into careless ruminations on sandwich philosophy, love, self-loathing, pay phones, getting drunk in the shower, Tom Cruise, food ethics, and what it's like having the names of two different women tattooed on your body. Most of these ruminations also happen to be truly excellent recipes."--Amazon.com.
- Foreword by Emma Straub
- Notes on how to use this "cookbook"
- Sandwiches. Roast beef
- Broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus
- Fried things with gooey sauces
- Seafood explosion
- Vegetable purees
- Veggie burgers
- Things to put in sandwiches. Main (or almost-main, but don't tell them that) ingredients
- Sandwich construction: theory and a chart.