How to pack : travel smart for any trip
- 646.6 P156 (CEN)
New York : Clarkson Potter, 2017.
111 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 19 cm
It's time to pack perfect. Every trip, every time. Your journey starts here. When you travel, the journey is just as important as the destination and packing is the first step. In How to Pack, Hitha Palepu, a former consultant who has travelled more than 500,000 cumulative miles around the world, shows that what and how you pack are who you are. Confidence and comfort inspire success upon arrival, whether you re exploring a new city, hoping to nail a job interview, or relaxing on a beach. In How to Pack, you'll learn about: power pieces vs. fantasy pieces: how clothing earns its place in your suitcase; the accessory math secret: the precise formula for all you need to finish off your outfits; folding versus rolling: what's right for which items; blobetrotter gorgeous: editing your beauty routine while still looking great; the packing timeline: how to avoid I'm forgetting something syndrome; pack perfect lists:sSamples and blanks for any kind of trip.
- Find your packing personality
- The packing timeline
- Preparing for take off: how to pre-pack
- Ready to wear: packing clothes with style
- Secret weapons : the right accessories can make your look
- Pack pretty : toiletry needs and beauty must-haves
- The master lists : how to pack like a pro for every trip
- Putting it all together : how to pack for maximum space
- Come fly with me : how to survive and thrive in the airport and beyond.