5 of 5 Copies Available
- ALMA POWELL: Audiovisual Collection
- CENTRAL: Audiovisual Collection
- EASTWOOD: Audiovisual Collection
- OSHTEMO: Audiovisual Collection
- WASHINGTON SQUARE: Audiovisual Collection
- DVD DRAMA (CEN, EAS, OSH, POW, WSQ)
English, French or Spanish dialogue; English, French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing, English descriptive audio.
Tom Hanks, Aaron Eckhart, Laura Linney, Valerie Mahaffey, Mike O'Malley, Jamey Sheridan, Anna Gunn, Holt McCallany.
Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, 
1 videodisc (96 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
MPAA rating: PG-13; for some peril and brief strong language.
On January 15, 2009, Captain Chelsey "Sully" Sullenberger and his copilot begin a routine flight that turns terrifying. Sully pulls off the impossible and glides his disabled plane onto the frigid waters of the Hudson River, saving the lives of all 155 aboard. Even though he's heralded for his unprecedented feat of aviation skill, an all-out investigation threatens to destroy Sully's reputation and career.
Title from container.
Based on the book "Highest duty" by Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger and Jeffrey Zaslow.
DVD release of the 2016 motion picture.
- Sullenberger, Chesley, 1951- > Drama.
- US Airways Flight 1549 Crash Landing, Hudson River, N.Y. and N.J., 2009 > Drama.
- Air pilots > Drama.
- Airplanes > Ditching > Hudson River (N.Y. and N.J.) > Drama.
- Airlines > Safety measures > Drama.
- Aircraft bird strikes > New York (State) > New York > Drama.
- Aircraft accidents > New York (State) > New York > Drama.
- Lifesaving > Drama.
- Hudson River (N.Y. and N.J.) > Drama.