From #BlackLivesMatter to Black liberation
- 305.896 T2437 (CEN, OSH)
Chicago, Illinois : Haymarket Books, 
"Activist and scholar Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor surveys the historical and contemporary ravages of racism and persistence of structural inequality such as mass incarceration and Black unemployment. In this context, she argues that this new struggle against police violence holds the potential to reignite a broader push for Black liberation"--Front flap.
- Black awakening in Obama's America
- A culture of racism
- From civil rights to colorblind
- Black faces in high places
- The double standard of justice
- Barack Obama : the end of an illusion
- Black Lives Matter : a movement, not a moment
- From #BlackLivesMatter to Black liberation.