Lies, incorporated : the world of post-truth politics
- 320.6 R1162 (CEN)
New York : Anchor Books, a division of Penguin Random House LLC, 2016.
xviii, 238 pages ; 20 cm
- The birth of lies incorporated: tobacco
- Tobacco's sequel: climate change
- Lie panel: health care
- Growth in a time of lies: debt
- On the border of truth: immigration reform
- Two dangerous weapons: guns and lies
- One lie, one vote: voter ID laws
- Shut that whole lie down: abortion
- A lie's last gasp: gay marriage
- Defeating lies incorporated.