Miles Davis at Newport, 1955-1975.
- COMPACT DISC JAZZ (CEN)
CD 4: Miles Davis, trumpet; Gary Bartz, soprano saxophone, alto saxophone; Keith Jarrett, electric piano, organ; Michael Henderson, electric bass; Ndugu Leon Chancler, drums; Don Alias, percussion; James Mtume Forman, percussion.
[New York, New York] : Columbia Records, 
Title from disc labels.
Booklet contains descriptions of the performances.
Miles Davis' 20-year association as an artist at impresario George Wein's renowned Newport Jazz Festival is a thriving tradition celebrated with the release of MILES DAVIS AT NEWPORT 1955-1975: THE BOOTLEG SERIES VOL. 4, released 60 years to the date since Davis' breakthrough performance at Newport in 1955. The four-CD box set is comprised of live performances by Miles' stellar band lineups in 1955, 1958, 1966, 1967, 1969, 1971, 1973, and 1975, in Newport, Rhode Island, New York City, Berlin, and Switzerland.
- Spoken introductions / Hackensack
- 'Round midnight (previously released)
- Now's the time
- Spoken introduction / Ah-leu-cha Straight, no chaser Fran-dance Two bass hit Bye bye blackbird The theme
- Gingerbread boy
- All blues
- Stella by starlight
- Seven steps to Heaven
- The theme ; Closing Announcement Gingerbread boy
- 'Round midnight
- So what
- The theme ; Closing announcement
- Miles runs the voodoo down Sanctuary It's about that time ; The Theme Spoken introduction Band warming up
- Tune in 5
- Untitled original
- Tune in 5 ; Closing announcement / Mtume --
- What I say
- It's about that time
- Bitches brew
- Funky tonk