3 of 3 Copies Available
- ALMA POWELL: Audiovisual Collection
- CENTRAL: Audiovisual Collection
- EASTWOOD: Audiovisual Collection
- DVD 363.82 F292 (CEN, EAS, POW)
In English, with optional Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Narrated by Katie Couric.
Beverly Hills, CA : Anchor Bay Entertainment, 
1 videodisc (approximately 99 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
MPAA rating: PG; thematic elements including smoking images, and brief mild language.
Narrated by Katie Couric, FED UP blows the lid off everything we thought we knew about food and exercise, revealing a 30-year campaign by the food industry--aided by the U.S. government--to mislead and confuse the American public. Exposing the hidden truths contributing to one of the largest health epidemics in history, the film follows a group of families battling to lead healthier lives--and reveals why the conventional wisdom of "exercise and eat right" is not ringing true for millions of people struggling with diabetes, childhood obesity and other serious conditions.
Title from container.
DVD release of the 2014 documentary.
- Food industry and trade > United States.
- Food industry and trade > Health aspects > United States.
- Food industry and trade > Corrupt practices > United States.
- Food industry and trade > Moral and ethical aspects > United States.
- Food industry and trade > Government policy > United States.
- Advertising > Food > Moral and ethical aspects > United States.
- Nutrition policy > United States.
- Nutrition > United States.
- Food habits > United States.
- Obesity in children > United States.
- Obesity > United States.