Star trek, the next generation. Season 5
- DVD TV SERIES (CEN, POW)
In English, with optional English subtitles; closed-captioned.
Patrick Stewart, Jonathan Frakes, Marina Sirtis, Brent Spiner, LeVar Burton, Michael Dorn, Gates McFadden, Wil Wheaton, Colm Meaney, Majel Barrett, Whoopi Goldberg.
Hollywood, Calif. : CBS DVD : Paramount Pictures, 
7 videodiscs (approximately 1183 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
Added Uniform Title
Vulcan Spock rocks the established order when he defiantly flies into Romulan territory. Bajoran Ensign Ro Laren is forced to protect the Cardassians who persecuted her people. Worf learns what it means to be a father, Data discovers the unexpected truth about a time-traveling historian, and Captain Jean-Luc Picard must confront a new and unexpected dimension of his greatest enemy, the Borg.
Title from container.
Originally broadcast as individual episodes on television in 1991-1992.
Special features: Mission overview ; Departmental briefing: production ; Departmental briefing: visual effects ; Memorable missions ; A tribute to Gene Roddenberry.
- Redemption, part II ; Darmok ; Ensign Ro ; Silicon avatar
- Disaster ; Game ; Unification, part I ; Unification, part II
- Matter of time ; New ground ; Hero worship ; Violations
- Masterpiece society ; Conundrum ; Power play ; Ethics
- Outcast ; Cause and effect ; First duty ; Cost of living
- Perfect mate ; Imaginary friend ; I Borg ; Next phase
- Inner light ; Time's arrow, part I.