Log In to Place HoldAdd Author AlertMore Details
2 of 2 Copies Available
- CENTRAL: Children's Collection
- OSHTEMO: Children's Collection
- J HARP (CEN, OSH)
New York : Christy Ottaviano Books/Henry Holt and Company, 2014.
203 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
Nine-year-old Morgan of the Pacific Northwest is fascinated with aliens and the sasquatch, but his real adventures begin when he meets Lewis, whose parents just bought a motel named the Sasquatch Inn.
- Friendship in children > Juvenile fiction.
- Families > Northwest, Pacific > Juvenile fiction
- Human-alien encounters > Juvenile fiction.
- Extraterrestrial beings > Juvenile fiction.
- Yeti > Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship > Fiction.
- Family life > Northwest, Pacific > Fiction
- Human-alien encounters > Fiction.
- Extraterrestrial beings > Fiction.
- Yeti > Fiction.
- Humorous stories.
- Northwest, Pacific > Juvenile fiction.
- Northwest, Pacific > Fiction.