Picket fences. Season one
- DVD TV SERIES (CEN, OSH)
English, Spanish or French dialogue; English or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
Tom Skerritt, Kathy Baker, Costas Mandylor, Lauren Holly, Holly Marie Combs, Justin Shenkarow, Adam Wylie, Fyvush Finkel, Ray Walston, Kelly Connell, Zelda Rubinstein.
Beverly Hills, Calif. : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, 
Title from container.
Originally broadcast on CBS during the 1992-1993 television season.
Contains all 22 episodes from the first season.
Special feature: All roads lead to Rome featurette, featuring David E. Kelley and the cast.
Eccentricity defines daily life in Rome, Wisconsin, where the Tin Man from The wizard of Oz is murdered, a student brings a severed hand to school for show-and-tell, and a woman runs over her husband with a steam roller pleading "not guilty by reason of menopause." Sheriff Jimmy Brock has seen it all. Indeed, behind the tidy picket fences of this quirky little town lie all the same problems and prejudices found in the big city, except here everyone seems to know everyone else's business--or thinks they do.
- Disc 1: Pilot (special extended episode) ; The Green Bay chopper ; Mr. Dreeb comes to town
- Disc 2: The autumn of Rome ; Frank, the potato man ; Remembering Rosemary ; The contenders
- Disc 3: Sacred hearts ; Thanksgiving ; Snake lady ; Pageantry
- Disc 4: High tidings ; Frog man ; Bad moons rising ; Nuclear meltdowns
- Disc 5: The body politic ; Be my valentine ; Fetal attraction ; Sightings
- Disc 6: Rights of passage ; Sugar & spice ; The Lullaby League.