1 of 2 Copies Available
- CENTRAL: Audiovisual Collection
The Wizard of Oz
- BLU-RAY MUSICAL (CEN, EAS)
English, French or Spanish dialogue; French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Judy Garland, Frank Morgan, Ray Bolger, Bert Lahr, Jack Haley, Billie Burke, Margaret Hamilton, Charley Grapewin.
Burbank, CA : Turner Entertainment Co. : Warner Bros. Entertainment : Distributed by Warner Home Video, 
2 videodiscs (102 min.) : sound, color & sepia tone ; 4 3/4 in.
MPAA rating: G.
Dorothy Gale is swept away to a magical land in a tornado and embarks on a quest to see the Wizard who can help her return home.
Title from container.
Based on the novel "The wonderful Wizard of Oz" by L. Frank Baum.
Originally produced as a motion picture in 1939.
Special features: Feature-length documentary The making of The wonderful Wizard of Oz ; commentary by historian John Fricke with the film's cast and crew ; sing-along feature.
- Gale, Dorothy (Fictitious character) > Drama.
- Wizard, of Oz (Fictitious character) > Drama.
- Scarecrow (Fictitious character from Baum) > Drama.
- Tin Woodman (Fictitious character) > Drama.
- Cowardly Lion (Fictitious character) > Drama.
- Oz (Imaginary place) > Drama.
- Witches > Drama.
- Monkeys > Drama.
- Tornadoes > Drama.
- Imaginary places > Drama.
- Good and evil > Drama.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) > Drama.