CHiPs. The complete second season
- DVD TV SERIES (CEN)
English, Spanish or Portuguese dialogue; optional English, French, Spanish or Portuguese subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Larry Wilcox, Erik Estrada, Robert Pine.
Burbank, CA : Turner Entertainment Co. : Warner Bros. Entertainment : Distributed by Warner Home Video, 
Title from container.
Originally broadcast as individual episodes on NBC during the 1978-1979 season.
Contains all 22 episodes from the second season.
Special features: featurette "The real CHiPs" with Erik Estrada ; feature-length special episode "The greatest adventures of CHiPs," recounting the coolest cases of seasons one and two.
Follow the adventures of California Highway Patrol motorcycle officers Jon and Ponch.
- Disc 1, side A: Peaks and valleys ; The volunteers ; Family crisis ; Disaster squad
- Disc 1, side B: Neighborhood watch ; Trick or treat ; High flyer ; The grudge
- Disc 2, side A: The sheik ; Return of the Turks ; Supercycle ; High explosive
- Disc 2, side B: Down time ; Repo man ; Mait team ; Pressure point
- Disc 3, side A: The matchmakers ; Rally 'round the bank ; Bio-rhythms ; Quarantine
- Disc 3, side B: CHP BMX ; Ride the whirlwind.