Doctor Who. The complete fourth series
- DVD TV SERIES (CEN)
In English with optional English subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
David Tennant, Catherine Tate, Billie Piper, Freema Agyeman, John Barrowman, Kylie Minogue, Geoffrey Palmer, Sarah Lancashire, Jacqueline King, Bernard Cribbins, Tim McInnerny, Nigel Terry, Fenella Woolgar, Felicity Kendal, Alex Kingston, Lesley Sharp, David Troughton, Penelope Wilton, Eve Myles, Gareth David-Lloyd, Nicholas Briggs, Noel Clarke.
[England] : BBC Video : Distributed in the USA and Canada by Warner Home Video, 
Distributed under licence from 2 Entertain Ltd & BBC Worldwide/BBC Video.
Special features: Disc 1. "Time crash" Children in need special; David Tennant's video diaries; Voyage of the damned deleted scenes; "Voyage of the damed" commentary with Murray Gold, Peter Bennett, Russell Tovey. Disc 2. "Howard Attfield deleted scenes; Deleted scenes; "Partners in crime" commentary with Julie Gardner, Russell T. Davies, James Strong; "The fires of Pompeii" commentary with David Tennant, Catherine Tate, Tracie Simpson; "Planet of the Ood" commentary with Roger Griffiths, Graeme Harper. Disc 3. Deleted scenes; "The Sontaran stratagem" commentary with Dan Starkey, Neil Gorton, Julie Gardner; "The poison sky" commentary with David Tennant, Russell T. Davies, Susie Liggat; "The Doctor's daughter" commentary with David Tennant, Russell T. Davies, Ben Foster; The unicorn and the wasp" commentary with Felicity Kendal, Fenella Woolgar. Disc 3. Deleted scenes; "Silence in the library" commentary with David Tennant, Julie Gardner, Steven Moffat; "Forest of the dead" commentary with Euros Lyn, Helen Raynor, Louise Page; "Midnight" commentary with David Tennant, Russel T. Davies, Alice Troughton. Disc 5. David Tennant's video diary; "The journey (so far" featurette; "Turn left" commentary with Catherine Tate, Bernard Cribbins, Jacqueline King; "The stolen Earth" commentary with David Tennant, Russell T. Davies, Julie Gardner; "Journey's end" commentary with David Tennant, Catherine Tate, Russell T. Davies.
The Doctor and Donna Noble travel back to Pompeii in AD 79 on the eve of the infamous eruption, investigate a series of grisly murders with the help of Agatha Christie, journey to the homeworld of the sinister Ood, face an old enemy of the Doctor's, and more.
- Voyage of the damned
- Partners in crime / The fires of Pompeii / Planet of the Ood
- The Sontaran stratagem / by Helen Raynor ; producer, Susie Liggat ; director, Douglas MacKinnon
- The poison sky / The Doctor's daughter / The unicorn and the wasp
- Silence in the library / Forest of the dead / Midnight
- Turn left / The stolen earth / Journey's end
- Doctor Who confidential. Christmas confidential ; A Noble return ; The Italian job ; Odds & ends ; Send in the clones ; Sontar-ha! ; The sins of the fathers ; Nemesis ; Shadowplay ; River runs deep ; Look Who's talking ; Here come the girls ; Friends and foe ; The end of an era